Friday, August 17, 2012


Crocodile Cock



I remember when my cock was young
me and Joey had so much fun
we beat off to the tune of a distant drum
fondling each others balls
terrified to speak to each other in the high school halls

but the biggest kick I ever got
was looking at photographs of Crocodile Cock
In the National Geographic subscription Mama bought for me
for Christmas in nineteen seventy three

the reptilian hemipenes they really freaked me out
made me wanna scream and shout
I was shrieking and lisping to the sight of Crocodile Cock
but Joey really loved the sight
of a double dicked reptile under the covers with an old flashlight

well Mama!

Crocodile Cock is something shocking
you open the centerfold and you just keep gawking
I never knew me a weirder time and I guess I never will
I didn’t like it much but it gave Joey a perverse thrill

oh Mama! 

those Friday nights
when all the other kids were reaching teenaged heights
Crocodile Cock, and Joey’s single penis, was my only sight
lying back with Joe on that old settee
eating popcorn, drinking Coke, and leafing through National Geographic

but the years went by and Joey’s cock just strayed
he went and left me for some sugar daddy 
who fed him gin and lemonade
but they'll never kill the thrills I got
cuddling up to Joey and wincing at photos of Crocodile Cock

learning fast as the weeks went past
we really thought that Crocodile Cock would last

thanks Mama! 
for the magazines

thanks God! 
for the hemipenes...

No comments:

Post a Comment